Collection and use of personal dataPersonal data is data that you, as an individual, specifically or indirectly relate to an individual, that Haustec collects and processes in order to fulfill or contact an individual and to fulfill its legal obligations. The collection of personal data can take place in the following ways: • providing contact information (including your name, social security number, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, preferred method of contact) on our website or elsewhere; • when using the website from the customer’s account information or through cookies.
SecurityAll personal data of the customer that became known during the visit to Haustec.ee is treated as confidential information. An encrypted data communication channel with banks ensures the security of the purchaser’s personal data and bank details.
What is a cookie?A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit a website.
– to collect usage patterns and statistics;
– providing better customer service self (online chat);
– to remember user preferences and settings;
– to provide offers and marketing messages better suited to the needs of the user;
– to gather the information needed to develop the website;
– to log in, personalize the page and fill in the forms;
– Easier sharing of content on the Haustec website on social media;
– to provide content (Youtube, Google maps, flixmedia).
What types of cookies do we use?Session cookies
Session cookies – temporary cookies – are used every time you visit our website and are deleted after you close your browser. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to remember the language selection of the website, the content of the shopping cart.
Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device even after the website has been closed. Persistent cookies have different expiration dates, and some of them remain in the user’s device for days, months, or even years. Persistent cookies are used, for example, to remember a user’s preferences and to store a username and password so that the user does not have to log in again with each visit.
List of third-party cookies:
– You can read the Facebook cookie terms: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
– The terms and conditions of Vimeo cookies are available at: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
How to restrict and delete cookies?The user can delete cookies stored on the device and proactively prevent cookies from being stored on his device. To do this, the user must change the privacy settings of the browser. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the web browser.
NB! If you block cookies, we cannot guarantee that the website will work properly.
Learn more about cookies website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ee/
You always have the right to apply to the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court to protect your data. The Data Protection Inspectorate is a state agency that can also be contacted for advice or assistance on personal data protection issues.